Orphan Barrel Muckety-Muck 26 Year Old Scotch Whisky
Regular price $299.99
Unit price per
The Port Dundas Distillery was established in 1810 and gave the world two centuries of exceptional whisky. Although Port Dundas closed its doors in 2010, there are rare remaining stocks that provide a glimpse into the past of one of Scotland’s most respected distilleries.
This 26-year-old whisky is one of those rare remaining stocks and is the third release in the Muckety-Muck series – a masterful blend that pays homage to the previous releases yet possesses a distinct profile on its
The aroma starts with a burst of caramel, fudge and baked sugar, backed by hints of fresh fruit and berries. On the palate, butterscotch vanilla combines with notes of toasted oak and a light fruity taste to carry through the finish.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.