Sazerac Rye Whiskey
Unit price per
The One and Only New Orleans Original. Sazerac Rye Whiskey symbolizes the tradition and history of New Orleans.Rye Whiskey that dates back to the 1800’s, around the time when saloons, veiled as Coffee Houses, began lining the streets of New Orleans.It was at the Sazerac Coffee House on Royal Street where local patrons were served toddies made with Rye Whiskey and Peychaud’s Bitters.The libation became known as the “Sazerac” and America’s first branded cocktail was born. This is the whiskey that started it all.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Based on 7 reviews
Easy to use website and good shipping time!
Ordered a case of bourbon. It was packed so well! Arrived safely and quickly!
The best rye ever for Manhattan!!