The Glenrothes 1995 Vintage Berry Brothers & Rudd Scotch Whisky
Regular price $199.99
Unit price per
The Glenrothes vintage series was crafted to showcase Scotches at their drinking peak - forgoing the prevailing convention of age-statements and allowing greater expressive freedom to Malt Master Gordon Motion to create unique and memorable bottlings. The Glenrothes 1995 Vintage was crafted with a high proportion of first-fill sherry-seasoned casks of both European and American oak. The result is a rich, balanced malt with a natural golden color. Aromas include butterscotch, juicy raisins, and baking spice. On the palate, a lush mouthfeel and flavors of vanilla and honey are balanced by a nutty spice. The finish is rich and long with a maple sweetness and oaky warmth. The Vintage series was crafted for superior drinkability and the 1995 Vintage showcases the rich, warm, sherried side of the Glenrothes beautifully.
Bottled in 2013
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.