Yellow Spot 12 Year Old Irish Whisky
Regular price $129.99
Unit price per
Rather than being simply a ‘finished’ whiskey, Yellow Spot is special in that it contains whiskey that has been matured for a full 12 year period in three oak cask types: American bourbon barrels, Spanish sherry butts, and uniquely, Spanish Malaga casks.
The Malaga cask brings an exotic sweet note to the whiskey making it a truly delightful taste experience. Only extremely limited quantities of Yellow Spot have been bottled making it a whiskey to seek out and savour as a true rarity.
While Green Spot is often described as tasting like green apples, Yellow Spot is more in character with juicy red apples. Sophisticated and complex in character, the inclusion of full term matured whiskey from ex Malaga casks contributes exotic characteristics to the whiskey.
NoseMown hay & cracked black pepper. Red bell peppers, nutmeg, clove oil & green tea. Sweet honey & peaches from the Malaga casks.
TasteHoney sweetness with pot still spices. Flavours of fresh coffee, creamy milk chocolate & Crème Brûlée. Notes of red apples & toasted oak. Its finish is sophisticated & complex with a sweetness throughout, followed by a mix of red grape & dry barley upon exit.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.