Acumen Peak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2019
Unit price per
98% Cabernet Sauvignon and 2% Malbec
Gracefully vibrant and alluring, this wine displays lovely aromas of currant and crème de cassis, as well as subtle notes of fresh bay leaf, laurel, and wild sage. On the palate, Edcora Vineyards’ firm tannins and Attelas’s finely tuned acidity provide a seamless framework for the juicy cherry and ripe berry flavors, with hints of dark chocolate and roasted coffee adding depth and nuance to the long, elegant finish.
2019 Vintage Notes
2019 was quite similar to the “Winemaker’s Dream Vintage” of 2018. Following winter rains that saturated the soils, the vines coming out of dormancy had ample water to ensure a healthy budbreak. The growing season brought cooler-than-average temperatures throughout spring and summer. This, combined with the absence of any notable heat events during berry formation, ensured ideal flavor development. As a result, our 2019 wines offer exceptional energy and depth, with beautifully articulated varietal flavors and a subtle underlying power that reflects their mountain origins.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.