Brandlin Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Regular price $69.99
Unit price per
A gorgeous bouquet of violets, rose petals, and fresh currant on the nose. The wine is quite lush and round on the attack, featuring lovely blackberry and boysenberry jam, with hints of mocha, toffee, and Saigon cinnamon. Our 2014 vintage is 77% Cabernet Sauvignon and rounded out with 10% Cabernet Franc, 7 % Malbec and 6% Petit Verdot all from our rugged, picturesque Brandlin Estate Vineyard on Mount Veeder.
Brandlin is a Napa Valley estate that produces wine from a small, historic vineyard in the Mount Veeder appellation. The wines pay homage to the Brandlin family.
The story of Brandlin vineyard began in the 1870s, when the Brandlin family settled on the steep, rocky slopes of Mount Veeder and became grape growing pioneers in this famed region of the Napa Valley.
In 1998 Cuvaison Estate Wines was honored by Henry’s son, Chester Brandlin, with rights to purchase Brandlin Vineyard. Respectfully maintaining the integrity of the estate, only a fraction of the land has been planted to vineyards carefully designed to honor the integral beauty of the property. Glens of old oak trees and sustainable viticultural practices support natural biodiversity and abundant wildlife.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.