Clos du Bois Calcaire Russian River Valley Chardonnay
Regular price $39.99
Unit price per
Named for the limestone or calcareous soils found in France, our 2015 Calcaire Chardonnay is reminiscent not only in name, but in the touch of minerality found in the finest white wines in Burgundy. To show a subtle, integrated oak influence, the wine is 100% barrel fermented and sur lie aged in French oak barrels. With mouthwatering aromas, vibrant acidity and flavors of creamy lemon custard, mandarin and citrus zest, this wine will continue to develop additional complexity with extended bottle age.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.