Ferrari-Carano PreVail West Face 2012
Regular price $89.99
Unit price per
Family-owned and operated since 1985, Ferrari-Carano has been a leading producer of world-class, nationally acclaimed wines. From a small, 30-acre plot of grapes to the present 20 estate vineyards, Don and Rhonda Carano's success is based on their commitment to quality as well as the dedication of the vineyard and winemaking teams to make the finest wines, vintage after vintage. Ferrari-Carano owns vineyards in six appellations: Dry Creek Valley, Alexander Valley, Russian River Valley, Napa/Carneros, Anderson Valley and Mendocino Ridge.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.