Heitz Cellar Lot C-91 Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Regular price $129.99
Unit price per
The palate of the 2016 Lot C-91 exhibits the density and length that only the truly great wines of the world are capable of. The soft expression of red and black fruits are a result of harvesting earlier while the fruit is still fresh and vibrant and having patience as the wine undergoes one of the longest aging regimens in the region. A clear differentiation between the Napa Valley Cabernet and the Lot C-91 is the presence of savory elements such as sage, rosemary, cured meats, and black pepper. This patient approach allows for the integration of tannin, alcohol, acidity, and fruit. The result is a wine of incredible complexity and harmony, that is true to the place it comes from.
Blend: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.