Opus One 2011
Regular price $599.99
Unit price per
The 2011 Opus One expresses fresh aromas of bright fruit, herbes de provence, bay leaf and cassis which give way to subtler notes of black tea and white pepper. The wine's round tannins and creamy texture envelop the familiar flavors of fresh cherry, cranberry, and boysenberry with a touch of dark chocolate. This polished and age-worthy wine simultaneously offers a satiny finish and a slight grip off tannin at the close.
The 2011 Opus One is composed of:
71% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot, 9% Petit Verdot, 8% Cabernet Franc, and 1% Malbec
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.