Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc
Regular price $10.99
Unit price per
The wine that started it all. Stunningly aromatic tropical fruits and bright citrus notes, with a refreshingly zesty finish. The first Oyster Bay. Which happened to win the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. Its brilliant clarity, extraordinary aromatic flavours and refreshing zest are both thrilling and enthralling.
It all starts in our Marlborough vineyards, in the region famous for introducing elegant, cool climate New Zealand wines to the world. Marlborough’s warm days and cool nights create an extended growing season allowing the grapes to develop strong, intense varietal characteristics whilst maintaining a balanced, crisp natural acidity. The result is a distinct wine that is always crisp, elegant, and refreshing. Uniquely Marlborough and undeniably Oyster Bay.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.