Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 Alexander Valley
Regular price $99.99
Unit price per
Our 2018 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is comprised of 94.8% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4.2% Merlot and 1% Cabernet Franc. After blending in early 2019, our 2018 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon was transferred to American oak barrels from our cooperage, The Oak, where it aged for 18 months. Blending before barrel aging—a signature of our winemaking style—allows blends to be based on the inherent qualities of their vineyard components before oak influence. Vintage to vintage, the resulting Cabernets emerge integrated and ready to drink upon release.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
I love it , smooth not bitter. but the prices is making me look elsewhere for wine.