1792 Aged 12 Years Bourbon Whiskey
Regular price $199.99
Unit price per
1792 Aged 12 Years Bourbon Whiskey was crafted by Master Distiller Danny Kahn describes 1792 Aged 12 Years Bourbon Whiskey as, “Super-complex up front aromas". The first thing that hits the palate is a subtle but rich sweetness. It is full, slightly creamy, with a hint of pleasant spice that settles on the tongue. Walnut, toasted oak, and rye spice produce a bold front to the flavor profile. Much of the sweetness the nose hinted at has disappeared on the palate. Almost immediately you can feel the dryness of the bourbon hit your tongue. Without much sweetness to help balance this, the bourbon is a bit one-sided and certainly doesn’t hide its age. At the end, there is a touch of oaky smokiness that rounds out the aromas. The subtle smokiness of the oak married to the slightly spicy rye flavors and the complex aromas are a nod to what one should expect from a well-matured bourbon. Each time I take it in, I find more and more beautiful interactions!”
Aged Twelve Years will be crafted from the same rye bourbon mash bill as the distillery’s namesake Small Batch offering and bottled at 96.6 proof, although it is much harder to come by.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.