818 Tequila Anejo
Regular price $64.99
Unit price per
818 Tequila by Kendall Jenner is made using 100% agave azule handcrafted in small batches in Jalisco, Mexico. For almost 4 years, Kendall Jenner has been on a journey to create the best tasting tequila. Traveling to the Brest agave farms and choosing the freshest ingredients to create this one of a kind tequila.
818 Anejo is hand-picked by jimadores. Slow roasted in adobe brick ovens. Aged in American oak barrels. Packaged in sustainable materials. The results are a full body with light amber color with shiny gold reflection and bronze hues. On the nose are hints of caramel, toasted nuts, orange peel, and toffee. On the palate is vanilla, mild spicy pepper, sweet agave, and crisp herbal notes. Ends in a very long, silky, and full-bodied finish.
Vanilla, sweet agave, and crisp herbal notes
Caramel, toasted nuts, orange peel, chocolate and toffee
BODY & COLOR:
Light amber with shiny golden reflections and bronze hues with full body
Very long silk, rich and full bodied
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
Blended with Extra Añejo, Aged for over 1 year in oak barrels
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.