Regular price $14.99
Unit price per
Aperol is the perfect aperitif. Bright orange in color it has a unique bitter-sweet taste deriving from a secret recipe that has remained unchanged since its creation. An infusion of precious primary components, many herbs and roots in a perfectly balanced combination. Aperol’s strength is its low alcohol content, only 11%.
Aperol originated in 1919 in Padova, it was a product of the Barbieri Brothers who launched the revolutionary idea of an aperitif with an alcohol content of only 11 percent. From then until today the popularity of Aperol has grown continuously, thanks to its fresh and versatile taste and its capacity to be mixed with so many other drinks. Purchased in the ‘90s by Barbero 1891, Aperol then entered Gruppo Campari's portfolio, reaching new records of popularity and diffusion.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.