Backbone Bone Snapper Rye
Regular price $36.99
Unit price per
First launched in 2011, Bone Snapper has become Backbone’s biggest selling whiskey. The age of this whiskey is critical to its flavor profile. They target bottling Bone Snapper around the 30-month mark. At this age, we find a zestful spice and a herbaceous succulence with hints of further richness to come. Backbone is adamant about presenting this whiskey at 108 proof and no lower. Not only does this help make it a wonderful drink on its own but it also has the strength to shine through in a well-made cocktail. Backbone’s founding principal – extra proof = extra flavor.
Appearance: Light brown
Nose: Notes of cinnamon, rye bread, and leather.
Palate: Spice from the rye is present up front with notes of anise and more subtle spices of orange peel and marmalade.
Finish: This whiskey has a bold finish that provides a wonderful ZING and a comforting warmth all through your body.
Spirit Type: American Rye Whiskey/Whiskey
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.