Ballyhoo Single Grain Irish Whiskey
Regular price $32.99
Unit price per
Hand-bottled at connacht’s distillery in the rugged west of ireland, ballyhoo irish whiskey embodies the best of the word’s meaning: an exclamation of triumph over the rival team; a rallying cry between lifelong friends; a toast to a difficult journey or a hard-fought victory.
Ballyhoo begins as a sourced irish whiskey with a mash bill of 93% corn imported from france and 7% malted barley that we bring to our distillery to further age and finish in used port barrels from portugal. This second step softens the grain whiskey and rounds out the flavour into an easy sipper. We do not add artificial colour or caramel, so the product remains quite light in appearance, but with some reddish undertones from the port.
the nose is light and soft with gentle vanilla and almond mixing with some warming spice and sweetness.
on the palate
notes of vanilla with some hints of spice and subtle wood from the bourbon casks, the additional port finishing adds a smoothness to the whiskey.
it lingers long, warm and ever so smooth.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.