Booker's Bourbon Batch 2022-04 'Pinkie's Batch'
Regular price $199.99
Unit price per
This batch is made up of four production dates that were aged in four different warehouses. The breakdown of barrel storage for Booker’s “Pinkie’s Batch” is as follows:
47% came from the 3rd floor of 7-story warehouse Z
36% came from the 4th floor of 7-story warehouse 1
11% came from the 4th floor of 7-story warehouse X
6% came from the 5th floor of 7-story warehouse Q
The color of this batch is a rich, golden amber that really shines when you hold it up to the light and admire the glass you’ve poured. The aroma is balanced with brown spice and vanilla notes, which gives you a preview of the taste. When you first sip it, your mouth is filled with Booker’s signature vanilla flavor, and it leaves you with a lingering well-rounded finish. I know my dad and grandad would have enjoyed this batch over a football game, and I’m very proud to name this batch in honor of my granddad, Frederick Booker Noe.
Age: 6 Years 10 Months 10 Days
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
I had contacted customer service because I never received my order and they still have not gotten back to me. It has only been one day, but still waiting for them to get back to me.