Bottle Logic Brewing Details & Dialects Peach Cobbler Strong Ale 2021
Unit price per
Details and Dialects is a Bourbon and Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Peach Cobbler-inspired Strong Ale aged on Madagascar vanilla beans, then finished with Vietnamese cinnamon and mountains of fresh peaches.
Heirloom recipes are a type of dialect passed through time and bloodlines. Whether your sugared stone fruit and sweetened dough combine under the banner of a cobbler, a buckle, a sonker, a slump, a betty, a boot, or a pandowdy, the nuanced regional details weave an intricate tapestry for a dessert that stands as the herald of the summer season.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.