Breckenridge Whiskey PX Cask Finish
Regular price $64.99
Unit price per
From the Andalusia province of Spain, a luscious dessert wine is produced from the shriveled raisins of the Pedro Ximenez (PX) grape. This highly viscous, syrupy, wine is aged in ancient solera barrels for decades before release. We acquired a selection of retired PX barrels from a solera hundreds of years old and filled them with our rich and spicy Bourbon Whiskey. Left to bask in these ripe, fruity vessels, our Whiskey emerged with complex layers of fig compote, orange marmalade, and licorice to complement the sweet oak and vanilla character of our world-renowned Bourbon Whiskey.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.