Bumbu The Original Rum
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
Our Original Bumbu is based on the original recipe created by 16th and 17th century sailors of the West Indies, who blended native Caribbean ingredients into their rum and called it “Bumbu” – truly the original craft spirit.
Using the same all-natural native spices and no artificial colors or flavors, Bumbu is an authentic revival of this piece of Caribbean history, distilled in small batches and blended by hand. We’re pretty sure our great-great-grandfathers would approve.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
This rum is so brown sugary good. It is excellent alone on ice with a wedge of lime. I use this rum to soak raisins for oatmeal raisin cookies that I make for my wife who has ALS and loves this rum.
Bumbu Rum is absolutely the smoothest most pleasant rum I have ever experienced. Do not waste this rum on a mixed drink. Drink some with ice or just chill and enjoy.