Cincoro Extra Anejo Tequila
Regular price $1,499.99
Unit price per
The creme de la creme from Cincoro. This uber rare Extra Añejo is consistent with the younger expressions in the aging process. Extra Anejo is aged in used American bourbon barrels imported from Kentucky for an astonishing 40-44 months. This unique aging process doesn't skip a step and the result is wood, spices and light cooked agave on the nose followed by intense oak, sweet agave, caramel and light vanilla on the palate. The finish is complex like a cognac with dried fruit and baked spices.
COLOR: Deep Copper
AROMA: Subtle wood notes with sweet cooked agave, baking spices, dried fruits, caramel
TASTE: Very complex, light toasted oak, sweet cooked agave, white chocolate, lingering spices, light coffee
FINISH: Complex, extra long, similar to a fine cognac. Toasted oak, dried fruits, baking spices, light agave
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.