Código 1530 Anejo Tequila
Unit price per
Aged 18 Months
Código 1530 Añejo has been lauded by Tequila experts as the finest Añejo tequila available.
Our Añejo is a private recipe, refined over many generations by an artisan distilling family in Amatitán.
Aged for 18 months in the finest Napa Valley Cabernet French White Oak wine barrels.
Refined, elegant and expressive – hints of fruit, mingled with oak, touches of vanilla and a bit of spice.
• 100% Agave
• No additives, sweeteners, flavoring, coloring or chemicals
• Award-winning Napa Cabernet Barrels
• Family-owned & operated distillery
• 61 Calories/oz
Awards & Accolades
• 2018 - Double Gold, Stuttgart International Spirits Competition
• 2016 Platinum Best in Class Añejo Tequila, SIP Awards
• Añejo of the Year, NY International Spirits Competition
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.