Durango is the most north-eastern state in the Mezcal DO area, and is known for its wild but abundant Agave Durangensis, known locally as Cenizo ("ash", because of the colour). Maestro Mezcalero Uriel Simental follows the traditional method of production, using a horno de tierra, tahona, natural fermentation, and small scale distillation in copper pot stills. The flavour profile obtained is fruity and zinging, with hints of tropical fruit, citrus (pomelo), and tamarind, underpinned with a little smokiness and pine notes. When it hits the palate it explodes with these fruity vibrant notes, and has a textured feeling in the mouth. The finish is fresh and fruity.
Derrumbes Durango Mezcal
Regular price $82.99
Unit price per
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.