Derrumbes Oaxaca Mezcal
Regular price $69.99
Unit price per
Derrumbes Oaxaca is a perfect example of a mezcal from the Central Valley of Oaxaca. The agave is cooked in an underground stone pit using black oak to give a light smokiness, which complements the mineral and fruit notes of the Espadin agave from which it is crafted.
The fermentation is naturally aided by the addition of pulque from the agave Americana before wild yeasts complete the 72-hour process. Derrumbes Oaxaca is twice-distilled in copper pot stills, the resulting liquid is 48% ABV and is rested for up to three months in large glass bottles.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.