Don Camilo 9 Year Extra Anejo Tequila
Regular price $159.99
Unit price per
A collaboration between our Master Distiller, Arturo Fuentes and Master Blender Alejandro Garcia, Don Camilo Extra Anejo Small Batch is drawn from a limited stock of less than 50 hand-selected barrels. This exclusive special edition blends together our Don Camilo ages in Kentucky bourbon oak barrels, matures between 9 and 15 years under humidity and temperature controlled conditions. This small batch of Don Camilo Extra Anejo gets its extraordinary character from using agave aged 6 to 7 years at harvest. Through a special distillation with cold filtration, we are able to produce this exceptional amber liquid which offers a rich, distinctive taste with a smooth finish. Its elegant vanilla and oak aromas are complemented by flavors of exotic fruits for a truly remarkable sipping experience.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.