Don Julio 1942 Rosado
Regular price $129.99
Unit price per
Julio Gonzalez was a simple farmer with an unparalleled devotion to his craft. His relentless devotion revolutionized the world of tequila making, bringing it to uncharted heights. Always in search of better, Don Julio cared for his agave with the highest quality in mind. Each agave was carefully planted, giving them the room to fully grow and mature, and he hand-selected only the sweetest, most luscious portion of the pinas to be harvested at the peak of ripeness.
To honor his legacy, we have crafted Don Julio Rosado – a deliciously unique Reposado tequila. Taking the same unparalleled devotion inspired by Don Julio, our tequila Reposado is carefully finished in Ruby Port wine casks from the Douro wine region of Portugal. The result is a tequila with notes of creamy strawberry, ripe raspberry, dried plum, roasted caramel, and a touch of rich cocoa to create a complex but surprisingly approachable tequila.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.