Dos Armadillos Plata Tequila
Regular price $64.99
Unit price per
Double distillation, made with mature agaves that are more than 8 years of age, from the high mountain region of Mazamitla, Jalisco. A handcrafted crystal bottle with a green tint, featuring a unique artisan medallion in the center of the bottle and a rope around it's neck.
Appearance - clear and brilliant
Aroma - subtle floral and citrus aromas with notes of freshly cooked agave
Body - rich and silky body
Palate - smooth and clean with hints of vanilla and spiced undertones, balanced with delicate notes of pear and banana
Finish - clean, warm finish with hints of hazelnut and a bright, open after taste
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Dos armadillos plata is the best blanco on market hands down. Very smooth.