Elouan Rosé 2018
Regular price $11.99
Unit price per
For our Elouan Rosé, we bring together fruit from three distinct terrains along Oregon’s premiere Western vineyards. The diversity of these cool climate areas combined with an elongated growing season creates wine with intensity of fruit flavor, structure, and a fresh vibrant acidity. This is a bespoke rosé where grapes were grown and harvested with the specific intention of making rosé; and not a saignée rosé, which can be a by-product of making red wine. This wine should be enjoyed very well chilled. It is finished with a screwcap to preserve the crisp, clean aromas and tastes, and is a great choice for outdoor occasions: picnics, lunch on the patio, or enjoyed on its own as an aperitif.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.