Elvis Tiger Man Whiskey
Regular price $44.99
Unit price per
Elvis Presley was a man of many nicknames, including Tiger Man, the King of the Jungle. Some say it was his dad who first called him Tiger Man, some say it was a fan, either way the name was a perfect fit. Elvis first performed the song, Tiger Man in concert in Las Vegas in 1969 and continued playing itOld gold in color, with an aroma of toasted oak and sweet corn with a hint of citrus and apple. Flavor notes of sweet-toasted maple, roasted creme brulee, and subtle notes of a granny smith apple and caramel lead to a very balanced, long, soft, sweet and genuine great finish. Mash Bill: 80% Corn, 10% Rye, 10% Malted Barley. Elvis Whiskey is sourced and blended by an expert team of industry veterans and bottled in Tennessee, where Elvis began his career and called home. 90 Proof.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.