Fidencio Clasico Mezcal
Regular price $39.99
Unit price per
DESCRIPTIONThe agave for the clasico is roasted in a traditional method. The oven is a stone lined earthen pit. A fire of encino, the local black oak, is lit in the pit, which heats up the stones. When the fire goes out and the stones are hot the agave pinas are piled in a pit and buried. After three days the agave is ready. Fidencio Clasico is distilled twice in a traditional, wood fired, simple alembic still. This still is very similar to the stills used for making Cognac.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.