Fidencio Pechuga Mezcal
Regular price $99.99
Unit price per
Fidencio Pechuga Mezcal is an exquisite Pechuga. The agave pinas for the Pechuga are roasted in a traditional method, like the clasico. The distillation process for the Pechuga, is what makes it unique. Undiluted clasico is put back in the still for a third distillation and bottled, undiluted at 45.4%. Along with the mezcal, we add our traditional mixture of fruit: quince, apples, bananas, pineapple and guava. A whole chicken breast, skinned and washed to remove all the fat is hung from the cap of the still. The breast is said to soften the intensity and round out the flavor of the mezcal. All of the fruits are harvested from the mountains of Oaxaca, and must be harvested during the very short, quince harvest. Pechuga, is produced over a short time at the end of the summer. The fruit will have different expressions from year to year.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.