Flowers Sonoma Coast Rosé
Regular price $29.99
Unit price per
Every Flowers wine is made to express the land where it was farmed. Our coastal proximity and high-elevation vineyards give our wine its distinct minerality and fresh acidity. Farmed sustainably, fermented with 100% native yeast, and crafted with minimal intervention in the cellar, Flowers Rosé is a pure expression of the rugged and extreme Sonoma Coast.
Elegant and distinct with aromas of peach, strawberry, and subtle hints of rose petal. Bursts of fresh citrus colorfully drive the palate and are balanced with flavors of nectarine and stone fruit. A silky entrance coupled with fresh and uplifting acidity leaves you with our signature coastal expressiveness.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.