George Dickel Bottled In Bond 13 Year Old Tennessee Whiskey Fall 2008
Unit price per
Distilling Season - Fall 2008
As expected for the series, the new George Dickel Bottled in Bond is a 13-year-old whisky that offers a bold and balanced profile dominated by fruit and nut notes. Distilled in Fall 2008, this release has an inviting nose of bright fresh cherry, cedar, and almond with a structured oak finish. With a sweet and hot palate of caramel, the maturity of this whisky gives a lasting finish. This year’s George Dickel Bottled in Bond is best enjoyed neat or on the rocks and plays well in many classic cocktails like a Perfect Manhattan.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Fast, easy, responsive and had what I needed. Thanks again!
Fantastic! Falls right in line with other reviewers comments regarding nose, palate, finish, etc. Very nice flavor profile which seems to be unique to this brand and style. Would definitely purchase more.