Glendalough 13 Year Old Single Malt Whiskey
Regular price $99.99
Unit price per
This winner of World Best Irish Whiskey, is now the first, and only, Irish Whiskey released with a Japanese minuzara finish. Extremely rare, and expensive, our virgin Japanese mizunara, comes from Hokkaido, the rugged most northern island of Japan. It is coopered to order in Japan's only independent cooperage, by Japan's oldest cooper. Mizunara amplifies much of what is already there while layering on more vanilla smoothness, sandlewood notes and even a little coconut, or gorse flower if you're from our neck of the woods. This whiskey has very different and exotic flavours compared with what you'd expect from an Irish single malt. And there's not a lot of it around! This is one to snap up and savour. The nose. Honeycomb, vanilla, apricot, and citrus. The taste. Velvety smooth with more vanilla, fudge, rock candy, peach and marmalade followed by sandalwood, cinnamon, and oriental spices. The finish. Put it this way... "The longest milk chocolate finish in the history of Irish Whiskey" Jim Murray.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.