Cava De Oro Añejo Tequila
Regular price $69.99
Unit price per
Cava De Oro Añejo tequila is aged 2 years and contains a rich, golden amber tone, a velvety body, and a generous mixture of honey, nutmeg, black pepper, caramel and roasted oak. With a Vanilla flavor with hints of caramel and roasted oak, this tequila is hard to pass up.
Aroma: Mixture of honey, nutmeg, black pepper, caramel and roasted oak.
Flavor: Flavors of vanilla, red plums and cinnamon that arise during the long finish.
Aging: 2 years.
Color: Dark Amber.
Type of Barrel: Oak.
Alc. Vol: 40% (80º Proof).
Purity: 100% Blue Agave.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.