Hess Napa Valley Allomi Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Unit price per
The Allomi vineyard lies in the rolling hills of northeastern Napa Valley, where the combination of long, warm growing seasons with well-drained soils create the optimal ripening conditions for Cabernet Sauvignon. The 210-acre vineyard is focused into 35 unique growing blocks with six different Cabernet clones that add diversity of flavors and complexity to the wine. Allomi Cabernet Sauvignon offers distinct notes of vanilla and oak spice with red fruit flavors set off by flavors of currant and blackberry with integrated tannins and a round, plush mouthfeel.
Distinct notes of vanilla and oak spice from aging in American oak add to the personality of the wine, surely one of our most popular Napa offerings.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.