Highland Park The Light 17 Year Old Scotch Whisky
Regular price $299.99
Unit price per
The dark and light are concepts that exist in opposition, yet together create a perfect balance, and inspired our limited edition releases of the same name. Presented in a majestic serpent-dragon embossed bottle, The Light 17 Year Old was created to celebrate warm summer days in Orkney. (Yes. They do exist.)
Made to honour a time when we emerge from winter hibernation, ready to embrace the fresh air, clear skies and long days of summer, the whisky is light and bright, with a delicious warm-season-friendly palate having been left to mature for 17 years in refill American oak casks which have a more gentle influence that first-fill European oak casks. The result is a fine balance of caramelised pear, nutmeg, vanilla, cedarwood and lightly smoked peat… Orcadian Summer in a bottle.
We’ve been crafting our award-winning single malt whisky at the Highland Park Distillery in Kirkwall, Orkney, since 1798. Age, experience and respect for tradition may define our whisky, but it’s Orkney that sets it apart. Something magic happens here and the result is the wild harmony of flavours found in our whisky.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.