J. Lohr Falcon's Perch Pinot Noir 2018
Regular price $14.99
Unit price per
Our Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir is produced from cool climate grapes grown in select vineyards within and surrounding the Arroyo Seco and Santa Lucia Highlands regions of Monterey County. This region has earned a well-deserved reputation for producing world-class Pinot Noir. Over the past decade, the introduction of Dijon clones of Pinot Noir, along with the old standby Pommard clone, has dramatically increased the quality of the varietal here. These newer clones are the backbone of this release of Falcon’s Perch, named for the bird which had made its home in the lone pine tree among the vines, safeguarding the grapes from vertabrate pests while preserving the ecosystem’s natural balance.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.