Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin
Regular price $44.99
Unit price per
Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin is as royal and spectacular in it’s lineage as the name suggests. A triple-distilled neutral grain spirit, re-distilled in a traditional copper pot still; the recipe handcrafted in a time-honoured way.
Derived from the ancient Indian knowledge of herbs; retaining the classic gin flavor of juniper berries, a refreshing twist has been added with hand-picked Indian botanicals. Of the 11 botanicals used in the distillation, 7 have been sourced from all four corners of India. The Coriander and Vetiver, a complex spice with intriguing peppery notes, are grown in the fields around Jaisalmer in Northern India. The sweet orange peel, which complements the citrus and floral tones of the gin, comes from Central India. Cubeb Berries and Lemon Grass from Southern India, Darjeeling Green Tea leaves from Eastern India and Lemon Peel from Western India. Other botanicals include angelica roots, liquorice and caraway seeds lending a spicy, slightly anise-tinged flavour to the gin.
Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin is like an oasis in the desert, with an elegant refreshing finish that lingers long after.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.