Jameson Bow Street 18 Year Old Cask Strength Irish Whiskey
Regular price $199.99
Unit price per
Jameson Bow Street 18 Years is a special blend of rare pot still and grain Irish whiskeys produced at the Midleton distillery. After ageing for almost two decades, these whiskeys are married together and spend their final finishing period in our original home, at the Jameson Distillery Bow Street in Dublin. Bottled at cask strength.
First launched in 2018, the Jameson Bow Street 18 Years Cask Strength Whiskey is joining the Midleton Very Rare in the distillery’s limited yearly release range. Made from Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey and Single Grain Irish Whiskey aged for at least 18 years, from a mix of ex-Bourbon and ex-Sherry barrels, it’s similar to the Jameson 18 year Limited Reserve, but with three key differences: No chill filtration, delivered at full cask strength and the location of the finishing.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.