Jim Beam Signature Craft Soft Red Wheat
Regular price $59.99
Unit price per
One of the initial offerings from Beam's experimental Harvest Bourbon collection. Distilled and put into barrels in 2003, this bottle of 11 year-old bourbon uses wheat harvested from Kentucky and neighboring Indiana as one of the key grains in its mash bill. Please note that these are sold in 375 ml sized bottles.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.