Justin Isosceles 2016
Regular price $79.99
Unit price per
Dark ruby/purple core, lighter in color toward the rim. Moderate plus viscosity with slow forming, slightly stained tears. Highly aromatic with ripe black cherry and cassis fruit, vanilla and cinnamon spice with cedar, graphite, dried autumn leaf and licorice notes over an attractive toasted oak background. Dry, full-bodied with ripe, complex black fruit of cherry and blackcurrants layered with baking spice on the entry. The mid palate has continuing ripe fruit with savory dried leaf elements, cedar, anise, camphor and a bit of cocoa surrounded with firm, chewy tannins and sweet spice notes that add complexity as the palate evolves. Sustained fruit, spice, and savory elements mix through a very long, complex and fresh finish with lingering tannins. The 2016 ISOSCELES is full-bodied, complex and balanced and pairs well with rich, full-flavored dishes. If you can, try cellaring some of your 2016 ISOSCELES to better experience the added complexity and finesse that only time can bring to this exceptional wine.
Try the 2016 ISOSCELES right now with rich, full-flavored dishes like braised beef short ribs over polenta as easily as it does with a classic New York steak simply seasoned with salt and pepper and grilled over an open fire.
Blend: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Cabernet Franc, 7% Merlot
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
First online order and it went smoothly. Email communication was fast and helpful and the product arrived as expected.
But it won't be my last. They delivered a hard to come by vintage of one of my favorite wines and they did it in a week from across the country. Of course, the shipping was pricey but the price of the wine was reasonable so it balanced itself out. Bottomline: I now have a go to site for hard to find California wines.