The Campbeltown distillery Glengyle was reopened in 2004, after having been closed for nearly 80 years. About 20% of the distillery’s production is heavily peated. These peaty drams are showcased in the Peat in Progress series, introduced in spring 2019. Kilkerran Heavily Peated Peat In Progress Batch 7 matured in 90% bourbon and 10% sherry casks, and was bottled in September 2022 at 59.1%. The nose opens up to reveal aromas of citrus, vanilla cheesecake, rhubarb, custard sweets and delicate peat smoke. On the palate, the single malt has notes of freshly baked Bramley apple pie, sweet salted caramel and fresh sea spray, with a prolific yet well integrated peat. The finish is long and creamy. Hints of toasted oak and pencil shavings give way to a lasting sweet, fruity peat smoke.
Kilkerran Single Malt Heavily Peated Batch No. 7
Regular price $119.99
Unit price per
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.