Tequila Komos Anejo Cristalino
Regular price $129.99
Unit price per
Komos Anejo Cristalino Tequila is aged for a minimum of one year in French oak white wine barrels, then dripped through a charcoal column to refine and remove impurities, it’s then finished with the wine-making technique of tumbling the liquid to take on oxygen to create a rich mouthfeel. Crystal-clear and perfectly smooth, Tequila Komos Añejo Cristalino is a stunning example of what a cristalino tequila can be.
The iconic bottle is handmade vitrified porcelain and is meant to be up-cycled to live on long after you have finished enjoying what lies within.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.