Leviathan Red Blend 2017
Regular price $39.99
Unit price per
Leviathan is a red wine of the vintage from legendary winemaker Andy Erickson, the former winemaker for Screaming Eagle. With two 100pt wines and numerous additional accolades under his belt, Andy is recognized as one of Napa’s premier winemakers. Leviathan began in 2004 as a passion project. Andy wanted to take all of his winemaking experience and vineyard knowledge from around California and create a single red wine that was free from the restraints of appellations and varietals. This is winemaking without restriction.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Fast shipping and well packaged. The store was fast in getting my wine to me.