Louis XIII Cognac Classic Decanter
Unit price per
Think a Century Ahead.
Each decanter is the life achievement of generations of Cellar Masters.
First created in 1874, LOUIS XIII Cognac is an exquisite blend of up to 1,200 grapes eaux-de-vie sourced 100% from Grande Champagne, the first cru of the Cognac region. Each eau-de-vie is matured slowly inside oak cask.
The embodiment of an ancestral savoir-faire, LOUIS XIII Cognac has been watched over by generations of Cellar Masters since its origins. Each Cellar Master selects and sets aside for his successors the oldest and greatest eaux-de-vie from LOUIS XIII cellars, which makes LOUIS XIII the ultimate expression of the mastery of Time. Today, Cellar Master Baptiste Loiseau is setting aside our finest eaux-de-vie, as a legacy to his successors for the coming century.
Over the decades, a mysterious communion between the air, the wood and the eaux-de-vie culminates in a magical firework of flavors and aromas, evoking myrrh, honey, dried roses, plum, honeysuckle, cigar box, leather, figs and passion fruit. LOUIS XIII develops intense aromas which persist more than one hour on the palate.
"LOUIS XIII is a wave of sensations that carries you away" says Cellar Master Baptiste Loiseau.
Each individually numbered decanter is designed after an original 16th century metal flask, discovered on the site of the battle of Jarnac and bought by Paul-Emile Rémy Martin in 1850 and is made from fine crystal for generations, mouth-blown by some of the most skilled master craftsmen.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.