Mezan Chiriqui Rum
Regular price $29.99
Unit price per
Distinctive soft molasses based rums distilled in modern multi-column stills. The distillery grows its own cane for the production of both aguardiente and rum and also cultivates historical yeast cultures which add character and individuality. The rums in this small batch have been aged twice in separate sets of white oak American Bourbon casks, to give added structure to the spirit.
Mezan Chiriqui Rum has a nice golden tint. An intense nose of spices, vanilla, pepper and light oak notes. Backed by stone fruits and coconut aromas. The palate is subtle, round and elegant, lightly woody which develops into spicy and refreshing peppery notes on the finish.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.