Mi Campo Blanco Tequila begins as 100% Blue Weber Agave, matured for seven years. We gently squeeze the cooked piñas, illuminating the agave plant’s natural honey characteristic and quelling any trace of bitterness.
Blanco is double distilled, then fermented in open-air tanks, amid fragrant citrus trees, before resting for up to one month in the same French oak barrels used for aging Napa Valley Chardonnay, imparting an incredibly smooth taste.
Aromas and Flavors:
A nose of cooked agave, banana, fresh coconut, almonds, sweet orange and green apple is layered over hints of elegant vanilla. On the palate, orange blossom tea underscores threads of honey and sweet orange, balanced by subtle white pepper notes.
- 7 year matured 100% Blue Weber agave sourced in Jalisco, México
- Piñas are steamed-cooked in stone ovens for 38 hours
- Natural fermentation using open-air tanks, allowing aromatics from nearby citrus trees to blend with the tequila
- Fermented with pure spring water from the Volcàn de Tequila
- Double-distilled in stainless steel stills for more than 13 hours
- Rested in wine barrels from Napa Valley to create Mi CAMPO’s richer, smoother finish