Nelson Brothers Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
Regular price $59.99
Unit price per
Nose: cherry, maple syrup, sweet mint, cinnamon roll
Palate: caramel, allspice, cherry, hazelnut
Finish: earthy, cocoa, allspice, cherry cobbler
107.8 Proof (53.9% ABV)
Corn, Rye, Malted Barley
The Tasting Panel Review
95 Points -The Tasting Panel Magazine, 2022
“This is a high-rye bourbon with a high proof of 107.8 that manages to not overshadow its inner beauty. It’s warm and polite on the nose, with scents of root beer, sandalwood, and baked apple. The flavors are delectable, from nutty oat and peach blossom to ginger, black cherry, and spiced tea. Notes of saddle leather come in on the mid-palate, leading up to a finish of burnt orange, vanilla, and maple.”
- Meredith May, The Tasting Panel
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.